Halloween Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I found her someone on ebay has her I asked! The price is steep 450 she is in good condition no rips or cracks they are local too not sure though lol!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I've been looking for her ever since I had her in my hands at spirit back then.. they had 3 on the floor.
I was walking with her and the wife saw the price !!! for whatever reason < I never listen to her, but I l set her down only to return a few days later to pick her up and they were all gone, never to be seen again.
I'd buy her at a fair price which should be near the original price of 250$ CAD or less if used and not in like new condition.
but people tend to ask crazy prices because it's hard to find, and it's their choice.. I saw that one demon for 2200$ USD that's nuts.

I'd buy this from unit70 which is weather proof, hand made, as nice as the demon is, it was factory produced and doesn't fair well under the elements for too long aaRedDevilb.jpg

this guy goes for 899$ versus 2200$
but if I come across that voodoo swamp witch at a fair price, she'll find a home at my place :)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts