Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:) The only haunter I know that has one of those is Copchick, but she is on another forum. I've always liked that prop. If I see or hear of one for sale, I will definitely let you know. I will even contact Copchick and see if she knows of any more of those out there.:D

·
Registered
902 Posts
very cool prop,there is actually I think 4 from that series , the big problemo is when someone has one they think it's worth the moon, I've seen that one and the devil priced at 2200.00, and thats just silly...

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
spookydave your right I seen the demon with the pitchfork on ebay for that much the person who try selling it is a member on this forum. So, they know someone wants those props bad. 2200 is way, way, too much they were 200 so they want 11 times what is worth? I had that demon before he is not worth 2200 though the witch I never seen in person but she is basically the same as the devil same pose too just as a witch.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
very cool prop,there is actually I think 4 from that series , the big problemo is when someone has one they think it's worth the moon, I've seen that one and the devil priced at 2200.00, and thats just silly...
$2,200 is RIDICULOUS!!!!! I have one, and intend to keep it. I couldn't even imagine what goes through someone's mind to list a prop like that for $2,200?!?!?!?

Eric

Reactions: spookydave

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$2,200 is RIDICULOUS!!!!! I have one, and intend to keep it. I couldn't even imagine what goes through someone's mind to list a prop like that for $2,200?!?!?!?

Eric
Okay, I realllllllly want her, but even I'm not that crazy desperate! Wolfbeard, you let me know when you get tired of the old gal... :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Okay, I realllllllly want her, but even I'm not that crazy desperate! Wolfbeard, you let me know when you get tired of the old gal... :)
Just to clarify, I have the Devil, not the witch. Great prop, but not worth over $2K!

Eric

·
Registered
378 Posts
Not trying to steal the thread, but the question arises, if you would not pay $2200 for either the devil or witch, would you SELL yours for that much?
I have one of each and not sure I would sell, but I'm also afraid to use them. UV damage, weather, vandalism etc...
So like Gemmy's they only go out day of, but unlike Gemmy's I will put them out in the rain, snow, etc....for a single day, or on top of my garage roof.
Would you pay $1500, $1200, $800, $500.........
Now the witch I can't sell as its promised in my will to Halloweenscreamqueen :)
Well and Healthy,
Jerseyscare

·
Spooky Express
703 Posts
I bought the Devil on Craigslist a while back for a little higher than the original retail price, even though he had clearly been used outside. You're lucky yours looks so perfect, Wolfbeard! :p

·
Spooky Express
703 Posts
Just to clarify, I have the Devil, not the witch. Great prop, but not worth over $2K!

Eric
Does your devil have any problems staying upright, Eric? For mine you basically need to have the staff in a specific position, otherwise he falls over to the side. :eek:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Does your devil have any problems staying upright, Eric? For mine you basically need to have the staff in a specific position, otherwise he falls over to the side. :eek:
Yes, you have to position the base of the staff properly. It forms a sort of tripod with the feet.

Reactions: CCdalek

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
I also have the life sized demon(he's very cool)...found him on Craig's List. The witch you are looking for
is ridiculously hard to find...I know the demon was only available 2 yrs, '07 & '08, so my guess
is that goes for the witch as well. I've only ever seen one person who actually owns her.
I wish you much luck on your search~will keep my eyeballs peeled for 'ya!
Here's my guy~
P8150400.jpg

1 - 20 of 31 Posts