Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw them at CVS yesterday for $49.99. Yes, a bit more than Costco but a Costco membership (if you don't have one already) is $55.

AND you can use the ECBs at CVS and bring the price down. I think I will go get one with my $12 ECB tomorrow.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I saw the brown-box ones at Kroger too. Kroger discounts from 50%, gradually decreasing to 80% after the holiday, so I'm keeping my eye on them to see if I can score one then.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I live out in the middle of nowhere, 60 or 70 miles from the nearest Walmart/Target/Costco. I wish I could just pop into town and pick one up but it takes the better part of a day.

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
I saw the brown-box ones at Kroger too. Kroger discounts from 50%, gradually decreasing to 80% after the holiday, so I'm keeping my eye on them to see if I can score one then.
I picked up many things at Kroger after Halloween last year, but alas the skellies were already gone long before. :(

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
I ran out to Shopko this afternoon, and while they don't have them out, they have a sticker on the hanger for them. Theirs are 99, but they're famous for 50% off sales. Last year they had the regular old "Wallys", but the tag on this spot said Pose & Stay. I hate to spend so much for one, but if I see one at 50% off there, I'm just going to have to get it.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
From a post on Facebook, the pose n stays are on sale at Kohls online. Apparently SUNTAN30 gets you additional 30% off and JULY4FREE gets you free shipping. Just an FYI!!!
I saw those a few days ago. They are the poseable skeletons to avoid confusion not the pose and stays. The same ones that GOS pointed out at Costume Party (it's the exact same stock photo) for $28.95 and shown in pictures by kindo. A good deal if you are looking for skeletons but for those that are privy to pose and stays they are the poseable ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts