Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got sick and tired of my poorly built bubble foggers that are both permanently out of commission due to broken cheap plastic gears. Given that these units are barely as low as $50 when on sale, if ever, I started looking around for potentially more durable replacements. Aliexpress has two sellers offering a different design that I was wondering if anyone had tried out? These are over $200, but with the regular bubble foggers going for $80 and breaking after 1-2 years, it doesn't seem like such a bad price. See the pics and let me know if you've used one of these before.

500W Fog Bubble Machine

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven’t tried one. Did you end up buying one? I was also looking at the Froggys fog, f2 and f4 but not wanting to pay for the f4 and the f2 doesn’t rate well.

Do you have some extra parts to share? I’m looking for the small blower (fan assembly) assembly that blow the bubbles. There are 2 small fans. One that blows down the tube that dips into the bubbles. The other one blows the bubbles off the tip and into the air.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts