Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's that time. I debated for quite some time if I wanted to do a midweek setup this year with Halloween being on a Thursday. But we're locked in to having it up this year with our application to be on the SoCal Hauntlist.

These are some pics from the setup from last year.

IMG_20181027_174558342_HDR.jpg

This is the Arkham Asylum.

IMG_20181031_120356300.jpg

25789.jpeg

25791.jpeg

The Bat Signal

IMG_20181025_175024806_HDR.jpg

This is where I'll be posting build progress pics like I did last year.

Thread from last year.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Loved your set-up for 2018 - can't wait to see what you have planned for this year.

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Loved your set-up for 2018 - can't wait to see what you have planned for this year.
Thanks! It's pretty much going to be the same this year with possibly the addition of "Ace Chemicals" facade. Since Halloween is mid week this year I'm not going whole hog. The next two Halloweens will be when I go all out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Fantastic! I have to ask you the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I have a great BIG Halloween idea. Where does it all go for the other 11 months of the year?

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fantastic! I have to ask you the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I have a great BIG Halloween idea. Where does it all go for the other 11 months of the year?
Well thanks!?

I built everything to be modular for storage. Almost all of the facades are flat so they stand stacked against a wall in the garage. The second story panels of the Asylum go in the rafters. Everything else pretty much goes in the rafters as well. We could park 2 cars in the garage if we needed to! The next couple years that might be the case though. Haha!

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So we're just letting everyone know that we're thinking of all the haunt community right now. Hopefully everyone will pull together as a planet and we can have things back on track by October! Be safe out there and keep haunting!

·
Read Only
1,348 Posts
I am grateful to folks like you who continue to make things and post photos of them to help keep the spirit of Halloween alive. I'm especially impressed by the subtle nod to Game of Thrones in your photo essay.

We love the anachronistic inclusion of a drink and power tool, so reminiscent of the Game of Thrones Starbucks coffee cup and plastic water bottle. You are truly a genius. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts