Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years I have been making props to scare the TOTS. This year I have decided to make something for the young one that is not scary. I have been kicking this around for a few years but never did anything about it. Well this year I made a promise to myself to build something.

The box has moving parts on top. Flexible dryer vents attached to 4" PVC caps and wooden dowels that are moved up and down by the "operator". The tube in the front shoots the candy out with a blast of compressed air. I have also attached a control panel to the side of the box. Not shown here. The machine has a smoke machine in the box to look like steam as the candy tube is extended out the front. I have a bunch of faux valves and switches. The Plexiglas panel will act as a candy display window. I'll post more when I have finished the project. (Probably some time Sunday night)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
What a great idea! Be sure to add those cool sound effects to it. It just won't work without them!

I never realized until you posted that Willy Wonka had a steam punk factory. Not sure how I missed that, although it's been at least ten years since I've seen the movie (the original, still haven't seen the remake).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts