Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm finally starting the transformation... I usually wait until October 1st before I start, but I honestly just couldn't wait any longer. I've only started on one room but I'll definitely be updating this as I keep going. It'll also be a good before/after picture. This is nowhere near complete, but it's a good start... I also probably won't be able to get most of my stuff til I go home next week.

Also, I'm going to be trying to keep things in a usable state, what with having a dog, it being a college apartment, etc. ...also, it's messy, sorry, I've been too busy with my halloween stuff to clean up and just went ahead and took these pics.

THE BATHROOM: THE START

THE APARTMENT: BEFORE

·
Registered
9 Posts
You going to put any of that cobweb stuff down the walls too - amazing stuff, especially when people get all tangled up in it! Happened to me once in a restaurant, near as damn it took the whole thing off the wall (but that's another story!)

·
Registered
670 Posts
I think I need to get started too. I feel so far behind already. My neighbors are all putting decorations out now. You'd never guess we're the ones having the big party. LOL

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
Oh my gosh! That's Horrible! Sickening! Gross!------That Carolina Panthers Clock! AAAHHHH!!
LOL JK
The rest of the decorations look awsome! I like the bloody shower curtain.

·
Registered
414 Posts
LOL Dave! That Carolina Panther clock scared the Bronco crap right out of me! :eek: ChangedReality, awesome start to the indoor haunt.

Oh...by the way...please pick up your socks and put them in the hamper!:rolleyes: I'm a mom, it's in the blood. ;)

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Shouldn't you be studying? :)

Hallow -- and did everyone spy that VERY SCARY "Miami" throw on the couch!! Not to mention all that Atlanta Braves stuff! Eeeeek!! LOL! Seriously though - you have a really nice college pad! The bathroom reminds me of mine after a particularly bad leg-shaving accident while in Nursing School.... Yikes!!

I couldn't wait another minute to start either... I blame Halloween Forum! :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see the "after" photos - scary teams and all
;) Now - back to work! BOO!

·
Registered
51 Posts
It must be in the air!! I couldn't hold back either and started decking out my dining room last night. I need to take pictures!! I'm turning the dining room into a bat cave.

Sorry your Panther's lost my Cowboys last night :p....Maybe that's why you had the need to start the transformation....:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts