Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! I know I haven't been on forever, been a little busy!

I just wanted to show off my son. :D He's 4.5 months old now and the pic was when he was 3 months.

His name is Tanner.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Gals! :D My mom wasn't too happy about the clothing selection for pro pics, but we just had too! lol I told her to relax, there's lots of "normal" pics for her to choose from.

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
That is ridiculous! Soooo awesome!!!

I am hoping to start ours off right too (once I get pregnant and then actually have a kid).

hah hah.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Jackie:

So good to hear from you! I'll bet you're busy, I remember how it was :rolleyes:

That is one sweet little guy you've got there. I think your choice of wardrobe was GREAT!!!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
OMG JackieL, Tanner is such a captivating spirit, he's beautiful, and such an alluring look in those radiant eyes, and his smile, my word, what a handsome little spirt! It's almost as if he's thinking " Come on, I dare you to mess with King Skelly"! lol
And what a stunning photo, his outfit is Delightfully Wicked! and that background was the perfect choice!:)

Just give your mom some time to apprecaite the uniqueness and one of a kind memory you created and in no time I bet she'll be bragging and showing it off to the whole world, she'll see how mundane photo's can be without creativity and an original mindset;)

Simply love it! You're one cool mom!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts