Halloween Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I carved up some more tonight, I was busy the whole day so I didnt get to do a whole lot. I glued together the 7 that where already carved and inserted conduit inside them for the stakes, I also carved several more. I now have a favorite! Paying tribute to a favorite movie of mine...Death Proof.

The center of the 'a' chipped off. Oh well these leters are only 1/2" tall lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
All the carving was finished lastnight!!! I had a Halloween party Friday night and I put out the 7 that were dryloked and they were a big hit with everyone and I had a few neighbors ask about them. I didnt work on them Sat. or Sun. Today is my b-day so I took off work and Im working on them all day today. I just dryloked the fronts of the last ones and went over a few more spots on the others. Ill have them glued together in a hour then Ill finish the drylok on the last ones. Maybe Ill have a few completely done by tonight!

The 7 I had outside over the weekend took a beating in some really hard rain and 25-30 mph winds..They didnt budge an inch! I was thinking the 42" tall ones would be blowing around but they stayed stong!

The absolute BEST way to drylok the inside of the tight details and letters.

I sould be able to finish up with this gallon of drylok.

The end is near!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts