Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice work. I like the simplicity of the pendulum mechanism. I went with a servo for mine, and the motion isn't quite as smooth.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking good BigAnt. How do you see yourself incorporating it into your haunt? Will this be outside?
Thanks!!! I think this will part of our photo op this year. We like to change it up each year a little so this and a fireplace will probably be part of it

10689906_340725856111131_8507398562926952974_n.jpg

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:D What a great find and what a great transformation start. I love the swinging skeleton arm, looks great. Have you thought of doing anything with the bottom of the clock? I don't know why, but as soon as I saw it I thought how cool a mouse eaten hole would be in one of the bottom panels. I guess I was thinking, hickory, dickory dock....or something. A little half corpsed mouse or rat crawling up the clock or sticking out of the hole would be very cool as well. :eek: But I am sure you have your own ideas that will be spectacular. Just thinking outloud. ;)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks so much!!!! Its far from finished hopefully I hope to add all kinds of stuff to it still!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts