Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Very nice! Love the fabrication!

This haunted Western thing is a theme I've contemplated....might try something like this next year, not sure. But really nice front there. What else are you doing to 'spookify' it?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!

GodOfThunder - We have quite a few skeletons who will inhabit the town, we will have flickering jack-o-lanterns around the town, a witch on the shack porch (been meaning to make her rock, but haven't had time), we will have a scene inside the witch shack with a table and some props with the green fire and ice spotlight shining on the back wall of the shack (which still needs to be built), there will be an undertaker scene inside that building (was hoping to have him pop into the window, but I think that will have to wait until next year), there will be a lightning machine going along with fog and western music (think "ghost riders in the sky").

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Cool Ghost town

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looks AMAZING!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We've been working on getting everything setup. Still more to do, but it will just depend on if we have enough time before Halloween. I have a toe pincher coffin I'd like to finish, and still have more skeletons to put out.

Here are some pics of our progress:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We had such a great Halloween! Ended up with around 200 kids showing up to ToT - a big increase from the 50 we got last year. Lots of people wandering around the yard checking out the town.

Only grabbed one shot from Halloween night:

I setup my camera the next night to get some pictures without all the distractions. :)

If anyone is wondering, the lights that are lighting up the trees were triggered by our lightning machine. It was a big hit and was really helpful for bringing people into our cul-de-sac since most of our neighbors has their lights turned off.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts