Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a Halloween BBQ competition in DE on Halloween and I took 2nd last year to some stupid store bought statue that bent over when kids took the candy off the tray.... this year... WE WILL WIN!!! oh, lol.. I bought several items for props to go along with last year's goodies... Flamingo's, hands, feet, skeleton, chains, creepy girls that light up. Now, let's see where we begin! These are my ghoulish hands. I have them knotted with hot glue, wrapped in cellophane and will heat gun shrink the cello onto the hands and feet and paint the "skin" for the hands all gross and bloody.

20160312_194623_resized.jpg I can't wait to show y'all!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Good luck to you! I have been working on props since November. Every year about a dozen houses setup for the big day.
We love throwing a show and most people tell us our house is the best..... that's nice but as long as people enjoy themselves
then we have a great time ;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Can't wait to see!! I have an unspoken competition with my neighbor every year on Halloween!! It took a couple of years, but I finally got the comments of the trick or treaters and their parents last year that I finally won!! My neighbor does a lot of big blow ups and I try to make all my props. Good luck!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts