Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its now that time of year, when the decorations start appearing on people's yards. I think everyone here is interested in seeing what others are doing, and now throughout October is when people will be decorating.

So lets start posting the pictures of our decorations and yard haunts and feel free to discuss all the cool set ups that get posted in here. I myself will start decorating this weekend, and I can't wait.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Here are a few picture of the kayos that was last year we had a line that went down and round our block for over 5 hours ......

last year at the last moment i grabbed a bunch of scrap wood and i put together the coffin and head stones

i want to make a few more this year but need to find a better way of lighting them up

i'm also thinking about building an electric chair and playing around with some lighting so well see

·
The Great Crazy
42,937 Posts
GreAT pics confucius101 great display!! And is that real money!!!?

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
confucius101 I love the R.I.P. headstone for Wallstreet. That is hysterical!

·
Registered
139 Posts
WOW thank for all the compliments i really didn't think it was all that good and well to be honest i really don't remember how it all looks that night.......

i ended up playing security all from about 3pm till we closed up shop at 10
we had a crazy long line that went down the block and around the corner for about 5 hours straight we even made the local news for the last two years going only i don't have cable vision so I've never seen the story LOL

here is a link with some more photos if you interested

Halloween 08 pictures by confucius101 - Photobucket

no it was not real money I used a high quality copies at work and copied a few bills it was really funny b/c all the kids kept grabbing the money and running off LMAO

I love the ship you have to get a few more pictures of that for us and the scarecrow is great
to date i haven't tried to do anything scary at all b/c it was all for the kids but after finding this site and seeing what some of you guys have come up with that is soon going to change lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
WOW thank for all the compliments i really didn't think it was all that good and well to be honest i really don't remember how it all looks that night.......

i ended up playing security all from about 3pm till we closed up shop at 10
we had a crazy long line that went down the block and around the corner for about 5 hours straight we even made the local news for the last two years going only i don't have cable vision so I've never seen the story LOL

here is a link with some more photos if you interested

Christopher Robin Cecilio's Photos - Halloween 2008 | Facebook

no it was not real money I used a high quality copies at work and copied a few bills it was really funny b/c all the kids kept grabbing the money and running off LMAO

I love the ship you have to get a few more pictures of that for us and the scarecrow is great
to date i haven't tried to do anything scary at all b/c it was all for the kids but after finding this site and seeing what some of you guys have come up with that is soon going to change lol

Thanks a lot! I think it looks really good at night with the torches lit and the flood lights and fog machine going. I'm going to try to take some more pictures sometime this week. Unfortunately it's been pouring rain all evening here so I didn't really get to work on everything.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here is my witches hut I started working on today. I got my cauldron hung in the middle but it was already too dark to get a pic once I had it up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
great pics...hey beastofkilligrey, you wouldn't happen to be around the concord/charlotte area would you, my son would love to see that ship!

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Amazing Syncho...love the tombstones and those scarecrows!!

1 - 20 of 368 Posts