Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya all,
just wanted to make a quick post that THIS WEEK at Big Lots Garden Statuary is 30% off! It's nice because they have scary looking knomes and angles and more. So check out big lots for great cemetary props.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also wanted to let you know that Collectors Eddition "The Birds" Barbi is on sale for $14.99. Much smarter to get it this way then paying $50.00 for it else where. Big Lots is the place to shop. :)

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
thanks for the tip. might go right now. As for the barbie...I'm waiting for "Bride of Frankenstein" Barbie to come out. LOL

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,512 Posts
I stopped by Big Lots today. Some very cool statuary that would make for some great grave stone markers. I'm liking the big kneeling angel.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I saw a great Idea there... They have a resin Lion and them a metal wall art of wings. that together would make a great sphinx like gargoyle. but the problem is each set of wings and each lion were $40. I'll get us some pictures this evening so everyone can see what's in my head.
set of two $160 Hummmmmmmmm

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I saw a great Idea there... They have a resin Lion and them a metal wall art of wings. that together would make a great sphinx like gargoyle. but the problem is each set of wings and each lion were $40. I'll get us some pictures this evening so everyone can see what's in my head.
set of two $160 Hummmmmmmmm
I know what you're talking about and those wings are waaaaay overpriced.

I like your gargoyle idea.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dixie- I believe the sale is goes through Sunday. :)

I have yet to make it there because we have our biggest snow storm of the year. :-(

I would love to see the pictures of the lion and the wings. I don't know how I missed them a few weeks ago when I was shopping there.

They have the big scary looking tiki man again this year. Might pick up another one for a voodoo corner.

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
I saw that tiki man and thought it would look cool in someone's haunt. It would not fit in my "theme", but it was kinda scary. I was really disappointed with the selection at our BL. They only had 2 smaller angels, and even on sale I thought they were terribly overpriced for the quality and size. The gnomes were just too cute.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts