Halloween Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Fist time I have ever really seen all the glow in the dark skeletons being used. I was always afraid to buy them because I was afraid they would not look right. I have to admit, your setup looks awesome! They look perfect! I really like the different take for the entrance, too. Pat yourself on the back for me, ok? Job well done!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Your display has such a great energy and a feeling of action occurring; not only under the blacklights at night, but also in the daytime!
Well done, sir, and thank you for sharing your haunt with us!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Fist time I have ever really seen all the glow in the dark skeletons being used. I was always afraid to buy them because I was afraid they would not look right. I have to admit, your setup looks awesome! They look perfect! I really like the different take for the entrance, too. Pat yourself on the back for me, ok? Job well done!!
THANK YOU so much! Pat delivered on the back!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks fabulous. The theme is awesome. I have a really hard time keeping to one theme so my my yard is a bit of a mashup. When I saw the glow-in-the-dark skellys at HD, I didn't like them. But your blacklight application looks GREAT!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Looks fabulous. The theme is awesome. I have a really hard time keeping to one theme so my my yard is a bit of a mashup. When I saw the glow-in-the-dark skellys at HD, I didn't like them. But your blacklight application looks GREAT!
I have wrestled with the mashup sometimes! It's not easy... The struggle is real. Thanks so much on the skellys, I know it was a bit of a gamble, but hey...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts