Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share the final result of this year's yard display. We call it "Starlight Cemetery."

It's been steadily growing, with a new project (or three) each year. This year I shifted themes slightly. To that end, I created the main sign for the haunt, the lighted crypts and did some overall upkeep and aging on the tombstones I created last year.

It's a total labor of love. I remain inspired by the amazing haunts that all of you create and share on this forum! Happy Haunting!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I wanted to share the final result of this year's yard display. We call it "Starlight Cemetery."

It's been steadily growing, with a new project (or three) each year. This year I shifted themes slightly. To that end, I created the main sign for the haunt, the lighted crypts and did some overall upkeep and aging on the tombstones I created last year.

It's a total labor of love. I remain inspired by the amazing haunts that all of you create and share on this forum! Happy Haunting!

That’s look great! Can’t wait to see the nighttime pictures!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
142 Posts
Love the red lighting coming through the top of the crypt being scratched by the skeleton - great feature.

·
Registered
14,145 Posts
Fun to look at, and so much! Love how you positioned things and appreciate the daylight thread for a closer up. I also like your signage. Thanks for sharing.

Curious where you store all your tombstones.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have created a website to show how the yard haunt has grown, from VERY modest (and now slightly embarrassing) beginnings to where it stands today. I thought it would be a cool way to capture and what I've been able to create with the patience of my family. I also know that nothing is forever, so I wanted to preserve these awesome Halloween memories!

I also wanted to share it to encourage those just getting started. However modest your beginnings... Each year, you can add and learn!

PLEASE VISIT :: STARLIGHT CEMETERY :: HALLOWEEN YARD HAUNT

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,398 Posts
Really lovely setup in daylight, but it is super impressive when you look at the night time shots! Great looking haunt there and love the use of GITD skeletons/colors!

I did go ahead and merge all your threads regarding your haunt (day/night time shots and the website threads) to make it easier to view/find.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Really lovely setup in daylight, but it is super impressive when you look at the night time shots! Great looking haunt there and love the use of GITD skeletons/colors!

I did go ahead and merge all your threads regarding your haunt (day/night time shots and the website threads) to make it easier to view/find.
🦇 THANK YOU all the way 'round! 🦇

1 - 20 of 31 Posts