Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inspired by the awesome stained glass facades made by fellow forum member Nyghthawke, and the fact that our all stone house looks a bit like a castle / chapel anyway, we decided to tackle stone walls with stained glass. Well, after a ton of work and lots of trial and error I finally have them up. The walls you see are covering our large 6ft x 6ft floor to ceiling front windows. Still trying to figure out the best way to back-light those as our normal house lights coming through the window aren't enough.

You can also see the steeple chimney topper I made to complete the look, I'll take a better pic of that later.

photo 2(2).JPG

I based the artwork on the style of Hellboy artist Mike Mignola, my all-time favorite horror artist.

photo 1(3).JPG

photo 3(2).jpg

This window will have the Bone Chillers dancing skeletons projection playing in it:

photo 5(1).JPG

And one with a bat fence topper in the foreground for good measure...

photo 3(1).jpg

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Inspired by the awesome stained glass facades made by fellow forum member Nyghthawke, and the fact that our all stone house looks a bit like a castle / chapel anyway, we decided to tackle stone walls with stained glass. Well, after a ton of work and lots of trial and error I finally have them up. The walls you see are covering our large 6ft x 6ft floor to ceiling front windows. Still trying to figure out the best way to back-light those as our normal house lights coming through the window aren't enough.

You can also see the steeple chimney topper I made to complete the look, I'll take a better pic of that later.

View attachment 223227

I based the artwork on the style of Hellboy artist Mike Mignola, my all-time favorite horror artist.

View attachment 223228

View attachment 223229

This window will have the Bone Chillers dancing skeletons projection playing in it:

View attachment 223230

And one with a bat fence topper in the foreground for good measure...

View attachment 223231
Thats to beautiful to be scary. Great Job

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thanks guys! Unfortunately one of the stained glass pieces fell and cracked down the middle. Hopefully it can be mended alright and I can figure out a more secure way to attach them!
Those look great. Have a Tutorial?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Thanks guys! Unfortunately one of the stained glass pieces fell and cracked down the middle. Hopefully it can be mended alright and I can figure out a more secure way to attach them!
need a dislike button for this post.:( I hope you can get it fixed.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Oh how I wish you lived in my neighborhood! The evangelical door-knockers wouldn't know what to do! Love it! Great job! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts