Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've just buy a squelette 160 cm and I wish I had some pictures of staging that you have already done or what I could do with decor him
Thank you
photo-4.jpg

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Bonjour! Oh, there are a million ways to play with skeletons! You can go funny or gory or spooky or fancy or basic - lots of options!
Depending on your theme, we might be able to direct you to a good post here, but I recommend looking around at member's photos a lot so you can see what kind of displays they do. Also, take a look in the PROP section here - lots of people give instructions on how to pose skellys and even if you don't follow those plans, you can see how they display skeletons in their own house/haunt.

Here's a link with some more fun ideas too ~ hope it helps!

http://www.bhg.com/halloween/decora...skeletonpic&page=2&crlt.pid=camp.9HDrCwB7uGKj

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Anything and everything can be done with skeletons. Like they asked above: let us know what you like or want to do and we can offer suggestions. I love the scenes of skeletons doing every day things like pushing a wheelbarrow or working in the yard, watering flowers or mowing.

Also they are good as pirates, witches, fortune tellers or anything. Have fun.

·
Registered
369 Posts
In honour of your new skellie, how about going for a graveyard theme? There are some great (and easy) gravestone tutorials here in the forums, and you could put him front and centre. It's an easy theme that is versatile and the possibilities are endless - you could keep it indoors or extend it out, and have gravestone/graveyard food as well - it could be a great starter theme to break you in!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts