Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering of st. louis or illinois (near st. louis) has a halloween group. Im looking for a group that gets together throughout the year for builds and stuff. If there is not one maybe we could start one. I for one would love to keep halloween going all year.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm in metro St. Louis, over in Alton, IL. That would be pretty fun, and would keep me motivated to do projects through the year. I''ve been wanting to do a few for next year, and this may be the trick to do it!

What would be the furthest anybody would want to drive? I will go up to 50 miles anything over that is a stretch for me since my work drive puts on 250 plus a week. We could designate to meet near a lowes or home depot for supplies, which there should be one within a mile from anywhere.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats a great idea. we cuold do video calls with ideas and projects we all are working on. Im at 270 and 70 area and will drive to meet up as well. i have alot of ideas and help or advise would be great. i too would love the motivation throughout the year and make my next year haunt even better than this year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So this year was a blast. Already starting to plan next year. Going to be making a lot of stuff instead of buying it. Also looking for anyone who has a 12 volt control panel. Like the ones used for alarm systems.

·
Registered
317 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts