Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems the squeeze room (as I refer to it) is a very popular idea in haunted houses. Has anyone used these in their haunt? Do you build these or are they already fabricated?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Some people have made their own versions but they are available commercially. They are available in different lengths, for overhead use, and also as a 1/2 height to cover in a waist up or waist down fashion. They are not terribly expensive but do require access on the back sides for the fans. Please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
This is probably "stupid", but I always have wondered about the skin to skin contact initiated within closed confines and .. carbuncles.
Entire wrestling teams were wiped out of competition by carbuncles spread by mere wrestling mats.
I got to play Varsity football because the Senior center had carbuncles. I was just a skinny Freshman, I was nervous.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I did a squeeze hall in my walk through this year. Had a blower sticking out a wall connected to a picoboo. Bought the wrong picoboo and blew the fuse. Had to use a smaller blower so it didnt work like I wanted to. Was to late to get right controller. Had a large piece of vinyl that was attstched to the wall very loosely so it will fill up with tue blower. Looked good, but really need it at both sides of the walkway. Next year I will do that.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Great, I just looked it up before all of the warnings. Interesting though, that we are so good at making such monstrous creations but the real thing isn't that entertaining. ... back to the squeeze room anyone ...?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts