Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am throwing a huge Halloween party and I want to decorate the basement in a spy theme.

I am going to play "The Conet Project" (and if you haven't heard these recordings, or don't know about them... if you're a creep-enthusiast like me, you'll love them!)

But I need some other Spy decor ideas.... what do you guys think?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Metal briefcases.
Shoes with phones in them.
Gadgety watches.
Walther PPK pistol
Poison tipped umbrella.
Trenchcoat

Do a Google search on Spy Museum.
Do an Amazon search on Spy Gear

·
Registered
994 Posts
Cut out some cardboard silhouettes of spies. By that I mean an outline of a person in a trench coat and hat. Paint them black and stick 'em on the walls. Cut some in half and stick them in the corners or partially behind objects. Give the look that their are spies lurking everywhere.

Print up some pages of 'spy documents' and scatter them... everywhere! Go into Microsoft Word, or if you're more inclined - a Photoshop program and create 'profiles' of people. Print out a butt load and have them scattered or piled up in places.

Maybe a 'dummy' sitting in a chair with duct tape around his ankles and his hands behind the chair bound. Black hood over his head and a light hanging over him (interrogation).

Fake bushes (cut out more cardboard, fake tree in the house, or rip up your neighbors bush), with a figure crouching behind it.

Secret documents for crazy evil villain-esque plans - ridiculous laser to blow up the moon, blueprints for secluded island volcano lair, blueprints for the local bank and a wacky machine that burrows under the ground. Or make really large versions (posterboard or larger) and hang on the wall.

Large map of your town to hang on the wall -- marker scribbles and circles all over.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts