Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Grand WaZoo
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow Spookster’s some of us on this forum truly know what the spirit if Halloween is all about other then scaring the unholy wits out of the TOT’s. It’s also about sharing our stories, knowledge, and just helping each other out so what ever our level of experience is we can put on the best party or haunt for our family, friends, and neighbors.

One of those people here on our forum that I owe a great depth of gratitude is Victor-Eyd who without any hesitation jumped in and volunteered to help me out on a part of my haunt that had me spinning in my grave! Some of you may know this year I plan on projecting from inside my house onto my picture window the Vampire silent movie classic Nosferatu using a cheap LED projector. Now I’m no computer wizard but I do get by and was able to turn my downloaded movie into a format I could edit and then burn a DVD. After many tries and questions on our forum I was never able to edit the movie down to a condensed version and worse every time I burned a DVD all the scenes were out of order. I tell you this old spook was about ready to pull the last bit of rotten flesh from his head in frustration until Victor-Eyd came to the rescue. Victor whet above and beyond condensing and enhancing the scenes to a 20 or so minute version and then burned and sending me the DVD. He did all this for a ghoul he doesn’t even know except by this forum and for his generosity I owe him a big gratitude of thanks and everyone here on this forum should give him a big hand, or well at least one of your rotten fingers!

Thanks Victor-Eyd

Your fellow Spookster,

Spookzilla

ps. I hope he reads this, if your his friend make sure he does! Thank you.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Dave, it was no problem at all! A great forum to be a part of!

To Dave all the rest on halloweenforum, Happy Halloween!

Victor

·
Mistress of Darkness
1,689 Posts
Thumbs up Vic!!!

I have been on this forum for 4 years and have seen many acts of kindness (or "rescue" as some of us like to call them). This is a good bunch of folks so never be afraid to ask for help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts