Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Anyone know when they release the 30% off friends and family coupons? Normally only managers seem to have copies of it. Would be nice to get these rare coupons up here on the forum this year.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Mobile device coupon

You can also pull up a different coded mobile coupon for 20% off on your cellphone. Go to STORES tab, then VIEW MAP, scroll down past the map and Store hours and you'll see the Save 20% Off Any Single Item button which when you click brings you basically to the same coupon as above with a different code number (probably keeping track of what device the coupons are coming from for advertising revenue purposes). Last year I was able to show my cellphone coupon at the store and get the discount. Also good until 10/31.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Last year Friends & Family was September 20-21st. Does anyone remember if that coupon was good in store only or could you use it online. I cant remember and I NEED a Rising Doll, lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Last year Friends & Family was September 20-21st. Does anyone remember if that coupon was good in store only or could you use it online. I cant remember and I NEED a Rising Doll, lol.
I am having a haunted doll theme in one of my rooms this year and NEEDED the rising doll as well and didnt want to pay the crazy shipping...I just found this yesterday on ebay, rising doll for 179 free shipping only 2 left: http://www.ebay.com/itm/252060681163?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Judge, pictures or it didn't happen.
The only time I've seen 50% of is Nov 1st, or when they have the bogus buy one get 50% off a second item.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That wasn't a picture of a coupon. I decided to let it slide as you were obviously happy with the purchase, and I really wasn't interested in proof.
"Don't ever call me a liar" ? GFYS.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ok ️tough guy sittin behind your keyboard
Since you can't read that showed my 50% discount as it the coupon was used dumb a s s
Come out here to vegas and say it to my face
GFYS loser

1 - 18 of 18 Posts