Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but want to share something funny that just happened. my neighbor just called the police because some put fake spiders on the sidewalk

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,007 Posts
Oh my goodness... I wonder what she thought the police would do?

I do hope she doesn't get angry with the local haunters on her street (like you!) for the pranks... if I was good friends tho, I'd offer to go "clean them up" and keep them for decorating or something.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bad thing is she accusing me just because I started to put out my Halloween stuff. the cop was trying so hard not to laugh at her. I think she crazy she even accessed the neighbor up stairs of making Meth. but the spiders were up and the sidewalk some were on the hood of her car. I think some kids bought some at a dollar store and were just playing. but shes acting like this is some personal attack.

·
Registered
680 Posts
WOW! Our veterinarian has a true fear of spiders, to the point that she can't even see a picture of them without getting a little freaked out. I am betting a prank like this could possibly keep her trapped in her house for quite some time. But i don't think even she would call the police about it. I would say to cook up a bunch of rice to look like maggots and place them outside her door. LMAO

·
Registered
724 Posts
Oh my! I have the same sort of neighbor. She watches everything everyone in the neighborhood does. She saw me empty 4 day old ashes from my firepit into my outside garbage can and she called the police. She told the cop that my garbage can was "on fire" and I "was gonna burn the entire neighborhood down"!!! The cop rolled his eyes and told me to drag out a hose and spray the garbage can...the old lady watched the entire time!!!! ugh! Im sure as soon as I get my new fog machine out the police will show up to :-(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts