Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking on craigslist today and came across this.

Don't know if this guy is on the forums. If so, apologies for the double post but check this out.. looks SUPER cool..

Apparently he's selling it all too with the props for like 900 bucks.

I have no relationship with this guy other than seeing this on craigslist in cleveland ohio area today and i had to share.

00q0q_a6izxqcfAtT_600x450.jpg

00K0K_47OeqTcSmC1_600x450.jpg

00g0g_9kffWmtxaq9_600x450.jpg

00G0G_5XIw6UqDVAw_600x450.jpg

00j0j_iKbx36vkqJJ_600x450.jpg

00N0N_i4wdCVGmCrj_600x450.jpg

01515_h19CPGqgfFl_600x450.jpg

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
This reminds me of an idea I had a couple of years ago for a pirate facade for Halloween - I was looking more toward a shipwreck kind of idea, where the hull was laying at an angle, compared to full vertical.

Also, I didn't consider plowing it through the house...just wanted to use it as an alternative to the plain, simple approach to my house.

I may have to revisit that idea, now that I've seen just how cool it could look to go large scale.

·
Registered
226 Posts
HOLY COW!!!

That is incredible....I cannot imagine the kind of work that took to execute. Design alone, much less fabrication and install. Deconstruction. I'm exhausted thinking about it but so in awe.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Very Impressive!! I love the way it seems to be much larger than it actually is (As I see the actual alive humans beside of the hull. Good Trick)!

·
Registered
13,902 Posts
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It's cool how he used his home/garage's roofline to create this. Worked really well for his situation. The splayd siding and roofing material really does a nice job fooling the mind. Love this kind of stuff that plays with our perception, and this has got to be one of the best I've seen.

·
Registered
135 Posts
outstanding effect, I showed the pictures to my wife :) the look she gave me and then said don't even think about it LOL
at least i got to see your pictures.. thanks for sharing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts