Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some good cheap spotlights to use in your yard? I'm thinking about getting 3 or 4 for my yard display. These will mainly be used to highlight tombstones and maybe a skeleton.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Home Depot had $7 LED yard stake lights last year with their Xmas stuff. I bought several and wrapped lighting Gels over some for color. They're bright, cheap, waterproof and should last forever.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Oh wow, you're going to get a lot of choices out of this one. Have you done a search on the boards yet? There are already a lot of discussion.
I personally LOVE the spotlights that you can find at Spirit Halloween. They are also sold at Home Depot but only during Christmas time I think. They are very sturdy and easy to use. They are LED so they keep cool. And they are enclosed so I don't worry about moisture. And I bought up an entire stock last year the day after Halloween for next to nothing. Of course they were all "white" light, not the colored ones, but heck, all I did was buy some cheep DJ lighting gels and cut them to size, and they work GREAT!.

Here is a link: http://halloween-costumes.spirithalloween.com/spirithalloween/Spotlight

Oh and they have them in the stores now. At least at my local one they did.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
For cheap and easy you can't beat LED solar spotlights. You can usually get them in a 2 pack for about $10 at Menards. They charge up during the day and stay on for about 8 hours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts