Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Spotify like the old playlist.com where you can pick specific songs and add to a playlist and play them? I am SOOOOOO ignorant about music and I really want to make a cool playlist to use. I used to use Playlist.com and listen to it at work. It was easy. I thought I could do that through some of the ones my hubby listens to like Pandora, but he says it won't work that way.

·
Pyro
803 Posts
Hi!
Spotify does work like that... you can create a playlist of songs, listen to whole albums, and even listen to other people's playlists.

If you use the free version, you will hear ads every so often and, if you listen via your mobile device the music will be on 'shuffle' mode (but only in the mobile app, not the computer version).

if you use the premium version, you don't have to listen to ads, you don't have to use shuffle mode for the mobile version, and you can save songs to listen to off-line.

Spotify is GREAT and has a huge library of songs!

I hope this helps!

·
Registered
46 Posts
With Spotify premium, you can also make playlists available offline. Meaning it downloads the songs on that playlist to your phone/computer so that you can play them without needing a data or internet connection. It doesn't download the individual songs as mp3 files or anything, it downloads them as a cache so that they're only playable through Spotify. Pretty neat feature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts