Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I pretty much have the house all decked out for Halloween already, a bit early for some but we like it to last awhile!
I built this Spooky Town display a few years ago at the request of my wife so her collection could look like a "real" town. Everything is wired up from below and turns on with one click of a remote, (another request from my wife!) Lit up at night it really looks cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
I absolutely LOVE the lightening backdrop! You have given me an idea on what to add to my Spooky Town!! Thank you!!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all nice comments guys. The backdrop was the final surprise for my wife, she thought we were just going to have a bare white wall behind it. I found an image that I thought would be perfect and had a professional sign company print it on heavy vinyl. The camera flash kinda ruins the pictures a bit, it looks better in person. We have a lot people over during the season and my wife always likes to hand new comers the clicker to bring Spooky Town to life!

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Awesome display J-Man! It's great to be make it interactive. Might have to start staging my boxes & bins for the decorating assault soon to come :D

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! This collection of pieces was accumulated over several years which finally led to building something where they could all be displayed together. A big plus for me was that it pretty much stops my wife from buying any new large pieces, I just tell her there are no vacant lots in "Spooky Town". :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts