Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Who all collect Spooky-town or Dept 56 halloween villages?
I have a two table setup which I put together, Hows everyone doing with their villages? any new ideas out there?

·
Registered
634 Posts
There is a great group of fellow Lemax & Dept 56 village collectors at

Dedicated To Lemax

Especially a lot of Spooky town collectors !!

Just a special note that the sign in information at Dedicated To Lemax is done only to prevent spammers.

Love the new Lemax this year especially the Wild Pumpkins Ride and the House of Wax. I'm planning to use the House of Wax in my Carnevil area this year.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yes, it is.

I usually post the most current Michaels coupons and currently we have the 50% off Michaels coupon posted that is good through July 30th.

Also, since there will not be any Michaels sales ad this week, then you will still be able to use the coupons on the Lemax Spookytown houses and accessories.

I think you will find it worthwhile, just check it out.

Hope this helps !!

Preston

·
Registered
634 Posts
You might want to try Joe at the following website, he carries the complete Lemax Spookytown line and offers free shipping for orders over $225.00.

Lemax-SpookyTown.Com

I have dealt with him since Lemax started Spookytown and he is very reliable.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
634 Posts
The other stores around here that carry Spookytown are Menards, Fleet Farm, and Garden Ridge. Garden Ridge may have their Spookytown out in a couple of weeks, Menards last week of August and Fleet Farm first week of September. I don't know what they will be carrying this year though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts