Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Let me know if you have Lemax Hemlock's Nursery.
I’m pretty sure I have a building that has a Venus fly trap in the front inside a glass room but I’m not sure if it’s Hemlock’s Nursery. I tried to do a quick search online but apparently trying to find a list of all the older buildings is easier said than done!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’m pretty sure I have a building that has a Venus fly trap in the front inside a glass room but I’m not sure if it’s Hemlock’s Nursery. I tried to do a quick search online but apparently trying to find a list of all the older buildings is easier said than done!
Besides the Hemlocks Nursery, I know of this other one..(which I would be interested in also)

Grisleys Green House

https://www.lemaxcollection.com/retired/spooky-town/sights-sounds/grisley-s-greenhouse-05002

Hemlocks Nursury

https://www.lemaxcollection.com/retired/spooky-town/hemlock-s-nursery-45661

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Nope, not that one either. They apparently made quite a few with Venus flytraps! After doing some more digging, the one I have is Spooktacular Boo-quets.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nope, not that one either. They apparently made quite a few with Venus flytraps! After doing some more digging, the one I have is Spooktacular Boo-quets.
Thanks for looking. It would be nice if there was some type of Spooky Town history with all buildings shown, wonder how many other pieces I might be missing out on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here they are!! I am beyond happy. I was worried at first that the Tilt-N-Hurl wasn't working, but it does now! They are completely worth it.
I personally enjoy how fast the Tilt-N-Hurl goes as well, and I appreciate how you can change the music volume. I think the Garden of Eaten is my favorite so far :) It is just so cool!

I hope everyone else enjoys their picks as much as I do. Can't wait for Fall and to see them all together!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here they are!! I am beyond happy. I was worried at first that the Tilt-N-Hurl wasn't working, but it does now! They are completely worth it.
I personally enjoy how fast the Tilt-N-Hurl goes as well, and I appreciate how you can change the music volume. I think the Garden of Eaten is my favorite so far :) It is just so cool!

I hope everyone else enjoys their picks as much as I do. Can't wait for Fall and to see them all together!
Thanks for the pics. I'm starting to like the Garden of Eaten even more than Hemlocks Nursery. My Eaten should be here Thursday.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Those look great! Can't wait to get the Tlit-N-Hurl for myself.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got my Tilt-N-Hurl a few days ago and I noticed one of the lights on the strands between the poles is out. A little bit bummed, but I think it really fits how fair rides actually are lol

41 - 60 of 62 Posts