Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spooky Speakeasy Halloween 2015 - Invitations, and Video Teaser and Decorations

I've been working on our invitation for this years party. It is a joint Halloween and Birthday party for my husband. The theme is Spooky Speakeasy. I've included our Facebook Save-the-date -- the event photo and the Facebook event banner; the invitation and details that they will receive separately as the event gets closer; as well as, a video teaser. I am working on a second final video that is longer with all the details and some secret instructions and password for our guests that they will receive the week of the party. I will add that as soon as it is complete. There's still time to tweak these so if you have any suggestions or feedback I would love to hear them.

Font Text Games Advertising Logo

Font Text Poster Graphic design Advertising

Poster Advertising Font Movie Flyer

Advertising Poster Flyer Font

Font Text Poster Advertising Movie

Advertising Poster Flyer Font

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everyone! I'm having fun with this theme. It's just the inspiration I needed to provide my guests with a great experience at our party.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my first post - have to say that looks amazing! Can I come? :)

I've decided on the Carnival of Terrors for this year, but that could very well be next year's fun already decided.

Best of luck with the rest of the planning

·
Registered
251 Posts
I really think you've done a clever and awesome job on the theme, video and invites! This sounds like it's going to be such a fun party!

Would love to see progress and picture posts!

Great editing on the video!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
B scary...can you PLEASE PLEASE tell me what you used to make the video invite. I don't want to steal yours (because that's rude) Is there a app or site
lisababy70 - You are welcome to it! The video was made in Adobe Premier Pro using video clips I found on youtube. It's a program I purchased but before using Premier I used Movie Maker which is available for free and pretty user friendly.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts