Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm Chad and I write a website called the HorrorMovieBBQ.com, a pop culture site. I'm planning on doing a tribute to Count Chocula for Halloween and I'm wondering if anyone has the zip/rar of the promotional cd called "Spooky Sounds From Count Chocula Castle". I've already got the 13 Days of Halloween cd from GM and the records, so if anyone has these files, I'd be very appreciative! Thanks in advanced!:cool::cool:

·
Registered
340 Posts
that doesn't sound familiar..but do have the flex records of the monsters in outer space, and at the disco...

Spookmaster

·
Registered
101 Posts
A little info about the CD from https://www.louisvillehalloween.com/general-mills-unleashes-all-five-classic-monster-cereals-for-halloween-2013/ :

POTV: A few years ago at Target, perhaps coincidentally, I picked up a Halloween CD called “Spooky Sounds from Count Chocula Castle.” What can you tell us about that project?

GM: We produced a special CD in 2009 featuring Count Chocula, Franken Berry and Boo Berry in what was a combination of a radio play and a Spooky sounds CD for Halloween parties. Our creative team of Pat Giles & Manny Galan (Patman Studios and Saatchi & Saatchi, NY) helped a company called Compass and music producer, Gjerbonn, produce the CD. It marked the first time the monsters had recorded a new CD in about 10 years. It also marked the first use of the new and current voice actors in the roles of Count Chocula, Franken Berry and Boo Berry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts