Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We wedre taking pics of our Halloween Decorations, wikth my Neighbor's Granddaughter's Digi Camera; we got some things that were Truly Unexpected! :eek:
One, was a Pic of my Party Tent, one of the Tables looked like it had a Skeleton Head sitting on the Table, when there was Nothing of that sort on the Table. :eek:
Only thing is, we could see right through it! :eek:
I Know I am a Psychic, but this is ridiculous! :eek:

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
haunted hacienda, i would like to see your pics also.
darkangel, i think i see something standing behind the orb as well, they say halloween night is a night when the soul is allowed to visit loved ones a last time before going to heaven.

okay here goes, i took pics of all my haunters all night, there were around 10 of them and they were basically 10 year olds. lots of movement with 10 year olds and as you can see in this pic there is movement. this is the area where i snapped at least one pic of all the haunters. this picture of my grandson is the only pic that shows up with orbs. i watch ghost hunters and they are always talking about dust orbs. by why orbs only show up in this pic i don't know. what do you guys think, dust orbs?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts