Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Sculptress of Scare
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a phone call from Spookineer's wife telling me that he had a heart attack around 5:00pm today. He's doing okay for now, but will remain in the hospital for a few days. He can't use his laptop there and doesn't have a phone because he's in cardiac ICU. Please keep him and his wife in your thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
ah no way:( Thanks for letting us all know Laurie, and please let his wife know I will be sending him all of my positive energy for a complete and speedy recovery. You could ask his wife to enquire about a cd walkman. I know when I was in the cardiac ICU after my arrest and MI, no you couldn't have any kind of electronic devices as it can mess with cardiac equipment function, but when I was feeling a little more up to it and getting bored going on my 2 week they permitted a cd walkman for me to listen to although it does have to be checked with hosptial maintance even if brand new.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
What an awful thing to happen. Especially this time of the year.
I hope he recovers quickly and is home again soon.
LB, thanks for the update.

MsM

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
LB,

Yes, thanks for letting us know. Spookineer will be in my thoughts. Let him know how much ALL of us care and that his halloween family will miss him during his recovery.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts