Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all fellow Halloweenies!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!! Every year, I pass out the candy, get a few good scares on the TOTs, pass out shots of vodka to the adults :D, then invite all the neighbors over to partake in a HUGE pile of Krispy Kreme donuts and a whole lot of other goodies!

I'm new to this site, but definitely not new to decorating for Halloween. For years (since I was a kid) I loved decorating for Halloween. The basic stuff...dummies stuffed with newpapers, ghosts haning from trees, a few gravestones, etc. Mostly static stuff.

This year, however, is going to be different. I plan on making a few animated props. Along with a few new gravestone and a fog chiler, I'm going to make a monster in a box. But, my biggest project is going to be my animated witch. I have an old turntable that I'm going to use to have the witch stirring a caldron. I'm also going to try to use an oscillating fan to make her head turn back and forth.

I'm looking for some good MP3's to give her a bigger presence. I have several cackles and bubbling caldrons sound. I also have the witches from Macbeth.

Does anybody have suggestions to make her better? I.E. Sounds, Animation, Lighting, Appearance.

I'm also looking for general newbee advice.

Thanks in advance and happy haunting!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Did I hear someone say a huge pile of Krispy Kreme donuts? They're the Pringles of the pastry world (or am I thinking about Brownies?) Hello and welcome to the forum!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Man, got to love a new member who comes bearing donuts and vodka!

Welcome to the forum!

MsM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts