Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has a spitting werewolf out there that might be able to help me out. I finally decided to drag mine out after 2 years and he doesn't seem to be spitting. I bought him at the day after sale so I never tested him as I couldn't return it anyway. I am wondering if I'm missing a small connector or gasket or something. To anyone that might know, does your connector from the pump and water reservoir (the black piece that has the tube ziptied on that connects to the werewolf) fit on him very loosely. I feel the suction everywhere but in the minimal experience I've had connecting outdoor fountains it seems that it should be very snug.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Provided there is no defect and all is connected properly, it can take upwards of 10 or more rounds of the prop working for the water to make the journey from the container to the mouth. You can keep an eye on the progress of the water in the tube each time you trigger the prop. It takes a number of rounds to get going. There is a way of priming the prop manually, but I forget how it's done and at the time, I wasn't interested in trying for fear of breaking the mechanism. So trigger it a whole bunch of times and keep an eye on the water in the tube. The spitting is very cool, but even without it the prop is a winner. I did a review on this prop a couple years ago and I'm amazed to see how many hits it got- lol!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts