Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up this Frankenstein from Spirit Halloween yesterday (we went in for LED Blacklights and came out with this, funny how that happens) and now we are stumped on where to put him and what exactly to do with him. Does anyone else have this prop? If so, send me a pic of him in action or tell me how you set him up.

PS This is the easiest prop to assemble and to store. You basically just push his shoulders down until he is about 4FT tall to store and when you're ready to set him up again there is a button on the bottom of the stand that you just push and up he pops into place. Super Easy!!! (says the girl who just spent 2 hours putting together Misfortune Teller Madame Morbida)

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
I know what you can do with him...... Send him to me :) He is really cool and I love Franky. I am going to do classic monsters someday when we get our house built. For now living in a rental where I wont be doing a lot of decorating. He would be cool in your shower with a sheer curtain or at a drink station. He would be cool anywhere.

·
Seer of All
2,936 Posts
Well, if I had him, and sadly I do not, I would place him in my cemetery next to Boris Karloff's tombstone! Otherwise, he'd look great in a mad lab setting.
He's awesome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
HallowSusieBoo
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing