Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally went over to spirithalloween yesterday and saw their store (not sold to the public) facade. Huge cardboard trees. Looks pretty simple to construct and I guess about 8ft. high.

Does anyone have a pic of these? My cell sucks for pic taking...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I finally went over to spirithalloween yesterday and saw their store (not sold to the public) facade. Huge cardboard trees. Looks pretty simple to construct and I guess about 8ft. high.

Does anyone have a pic of these? My cell sucks for pic taking...
Stand by for our transition

·
Ghouls Rule
2,638 Posts
I love the trees too, and seeing what they can be used for was pretty nice, looks easy enough to do with some refrigerator boxes.

·
Registered
450 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
My store says they will be for sale after halloween I want at least 2 to flank my garage

·
Registered
145 Posts
I can see making these out of 1/4 in plywood, for a filler in my front yard.. I was at goodwill a few days ago and they where trying to sell cardboard trees that someone made in the backroom . No detail only a cutout and they wanted 8.99 for them .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Those trees are great! Our Halloween party theme this year is "Dark Forest." We wil be building a lot of trees. We are planning on making the tree frame with old lumber that we have scavenged off the streets. Then taking all the cardboard beer cases we have and taping them together to form the trunk. And finally paper macheing the cardboard boxes to make it look more like a tree. (And to hide the beer brand names!)

A lot more work than buying it from a Spirit store, but hopefully it will be sturdier, in case we run into another really windy Halloween like we did a couple of years ago.

Thanks for the posting the pictures!

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you go to "STUMPS online, click on theme, then trees. They have similar trees but they are black, and expensive. Once you had one, you probably use it as a pattern and make your own. We did that once with a gate many years ago. Stumps sells products for decorating events like proms etc.:eek:

·
Banned
91 Posts
Yeah, they told me they would sell them after halloween. They did say that you can order them online, buy I have not checked that option out yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
trees

here is a little insight for all of you... if u go to some of the spirit halloween stores, they MIGHT have extra trees for sale for 22.95 a piece and on the 22nd, some stores will be selling the floor models. I bought 3 today and they are terrific

1 - 19 of 19 Posts