Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an unopened Zombie Gas Station from my local Spirit Halloween store. It's the entire cardboard backdrop minus the stand alone sign. (No animatronics or props are included)

I also have the detailed step by step instruction book with illustrations.

Since my storage space is limited, I'd consider selling it if anyone is interested.

I've seen some posts that stores were selling them for $300. I'd be willing to let it go for $250.

I'm in the Davenport, IA area.

last chance gas1.jpg

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the best pic that I could find online but it doesn't show the General Store part.
last chance1.jpg
I can try to scan some pics from the instruction booklet.

I wouldn't even know where to begin to try to ship it. It's really, really heavy... and would probably cost more to ship than is actually worth.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, it is still available. It has been in storage in a barn so I'll need to check the condition to make sure it hasn't had any damage from mice etc. I'm located near the Quad Cities in Illinois. Would you be able to pick it up?

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,313 Posts
Hello! Please email me the instructions at [email protected]. If you can by today please!!!!!
This person hasn't been on the site in over a year, so you're unlikely to get any response in a timely manner. May want to keep looking for the instructions elsewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts