Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/tc-tabletop-floating-broomstic/

Searching for a Tabletop Animated Broomstick from Spirit Stores. Just got word that they discontinued this prop and need it for a prop build. Anyone have an extra one for purchase? Or can you suggest a similar product? It's getting covered so I just need it to float around the table without falling off. Thanks so much fellow haunters for your help!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I have the floor one. You could always cut the straw back and the floor one's handle does come apart with motor being in base. I think I've seen these at different places also so you might want to check around to see if it's still being sold under a different name.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Spirit has a candle that does the same thing.

<a href="www.spirithalloween.com/product/Tt-Floating-Candle">Floating Candle</a>
(I hope this works.)

·
Registered
13,510 Posts
Wow, You use to find these little ones all over. Not as common as the larger animated brooms but still. Guess everything has it's season. Oriental Trading has this one if you can't locate one: http://www.orientaltrading.com/dancing-broom-with-witch-hands-a2-25_6248.fltr?Ntt=animated witch broom See if you can locate any OT coupons codes on RetailMeNot.

Spirit Halloween's stores should be opening soon. If you have one in your area go in and see if the manager of yours will check inventory to see if he can locate one for you. While they might not have sufficient stock to offer online I'll bet some stores will still have a few laying around. My local stores were run by a great guy who was always willing to help out in this manner. On many occasions he came through with a discontinued prop for me. Depends on who is running the store but if one store manager isn't helpful ask another one if you have more locations in your area.

The one I have looks very similar to the one Oriental Trading has now, with the little witches hands. Although my broom handle looked more like the Spirit one. I used my broom for a haunted duster in my hotel. I was able to gently twist the plastic witch arms on the handle, breaking the glue bond and remove them. My tabletop broom came from Frontgate/GrandinRoad a few years back so long gone too.

Did a quick look at some other places like Amazon, e bay, BuyCostumes, LTD Commodities, etc and the tabletop ones seem to have evaporated for the time being.

Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. We are doing a haunted hotel theme as well this year. I can cover up any table top motion toy, just need to find one that will work. Funny how things seem to be everywhere until you need one!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Ghost of Spookie
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing