Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
can someone please post the 20% off coupon for us all? would be great to go into their store with that in hand (it is not in the coupons thread yet). I am on their email list and have not recv'd it yet

·
Registered
634 Posts
can someone please post the 20% off coupon for us all? would be great to go into their store with that in hand (it is not in the coupons thread yet). I am on their email list and have not recv'd it yet
I haven't received any coupon yet either.

Our stores aren't anywhere close to opening.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm so excited... I've been to one twice... I'm heading down to see my family next weekend and I hope/pray that it's open by then... I would be so excited I don't think I could control myself... I already have a shopping list. :D

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,608 Posts
I saw the banner hanging on the building that ours is going in. I have to drive by to see if they posted an opening date. Last year ours didn't open until about 9/10 and they were very slow in stocking/setting up. I'm hoping they email some coupons too. There are some things I'd like to get this year.

·
Registered
52 Posts
ours had a sign that says opening September, this was a couple of days ago, i'll have to go to the mall tomorrow and see if they're open.

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
Ours doesn't open until later this month, I am jelous of you guys who have one open now.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,608 Posts
Ours is opening September 7th.

·
Registered
260 Posts
mine need to speed up on opening, i have lots of money i need to triad in for alot of Halloween stuff they have

·
Registered
59 Posts
We went to the Spirit store last night. For some reason they were only open for 3 hours. They told us they did not think that they would be taking 20% off coupons this year. I called Spirit and was told that they were not going to be sending them. Right now you can get 20% off online.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Just called like 4 stores that are going to be in my area, I got no answer from 3 of them and the closest one had a guy answer telling me that they don't know when they will be opening maybe a week or two :( ...I was like, what the ***!!!!!!!! This really sucks....

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Just called like 4 stores that are going to be in my area, I got no answer from 3 of them and the closest one had a guy answer telling me that they don't know when they will be opening maybe a week or two :( ...I was like, what the ***!!!!!!!! This really sucks....
I just called the one closest to me...Riverdale Road in Utah and the lady who answered said they open on the 10th

·
Registered
57 Posts
I guess I'm just in a lucky area. Our location opened up last week. I've been in twice to pick up a few things and they have seemed pretty busy. Last night I asked the cashier how things had been going and she said they were steady so far.

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
I was shopping yesterday (Friday, 9/4) and noticed some small signs up saying "open" so quickly parked the car and went in. I had heard a number of the stores were opening late so hadn't really thought to check them out yet. This location was pretty much all set up except for a row or two of missing costumes/accessories. Last year they were next door in the shopping center but this year they took over the old Linens and Things location so had more space. Huge giant cardboard trees (maybe 10-11 feet high I'd guess) created this forest effect with props near the trunks. I thought it was kind of cool. There's a possessed baby playpen also that was a nice display.

Same guy was running it this year. His location was still using the Secret Society mailing list and I signed up this year. He said I'd get an email with coupon for 20% off in a few days. So it was interesting to hear that not all stores are participating in this.

Just like last year, this location had a few Clearance tables and shelf areas to clear out overstock from the previous year. I ended up buying a talking pirate head (remembered from last year reg. 29.99 I think) and an animated trapped rat prop, for $9.97 each. They had the talking vampire priced similarly and a bunch of other stuff I can't recall. Also had some of the full size Gemmy spirit balls for $19.99 (did not see the white haired guy with the mic though). I don't know if the Clearance area is something all stores do, but if yours does, get there early for the best selection.

I always look forward to Spirit Halloween opening. Their sales staff was a friendly bunch of guys and they were enjoying showing me the different animated props and such. I was glad I had stopped in unexpectedly and will be back to pick up a few things later.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just like last year said:
My store had the clearance table also. Sounds like they had about the same stuff as yours. I got the talking pirate head as well, pretty good price! They also had some costumes marked down but they were all lame.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts