Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just about blew a gasket today. drove around the corner from my house and find that I have a SPIRIT store going in. Woooohoooo!

My wife has already threatened to take away my car keys so that I'll be forced to walk there and can only buy what I can carry on my back. This might just a be a great season.

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.

·
Registered
564 Posts
There's also one in Midlothian. My husband came home on Saturday and said there was one with the signs up and lights on inside. I couldn't believe it! I've never seen one in the works this early!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Action Jax thats so funny- I can see you walking with lets say a big coffin on your back and everyone on the street looking at you weird.
I agree. :) She made fun of me all day because I got so excited to see a store going up. What can I say, I'm a big kid at heart! I'm going to find my little red wagon to help me pull my goods home though. I'll show her! :)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Action Jax thats so funny- I can see you walking with lets say a big coffin on your back and everyone on the street looking at you weird.
A coffin on your back, the cops would love this one. They would, for sure, stop him, ask him what he's doing, not believe him, take him to jail, call his wife, she would come get him, then, let him know they were all in on it. He would never go to the store again by himself.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A coffin on your back, the cops would love this one. They would, for sure, stop him, ask him what he's doing, not believe him, take him to jail, call his wife, she would come get him, then, let him know they were all in on it. He would never go to the store again by himself.
Oh...so you've met my wife. :)

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,001 Posts
sprit is going in by my dt this year they must have beat another Halloween city I think it was called to the location cause they had it last year . which is to bad cause last year I liked Halloween city way better then sprit.

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
I agree. :) She made fun of me all day because I got so excited to see a store going up. What can I say, I'm a big kid at heart! I'm going to find my little red wagon to help me pull my goods home though. I'll show her! :)
Forget the little red wagon, get yourself a lawn cart. ;) You can bring home so much more!! LOL

·
Registered
454 Posts
This is great news

·
Registered
86 Posts
:mad: 'crying&dying from jealousy'. THERE IS NOT A SINGLE DEDICATED HALLOWEEN STORE IN MY COUNTRY!!! believe it or not :( i'm so SO jealous!!!!

·
Banned
2,717 Posts
There still isn't any sight of one near my house and I don't live in a little town either. They used to have a location in the mall here but took it away two years ago. They also had one going up in the old Best Buy a mile from my house but that deal never fell through. Hopefully this year they will bring Spirit back since the mall here seems to really be building up more with rich stores and restaurants. Last year what like a ghost town when it came to any Halloween stores. We had a Halloween Express but they looked like they were just there to get rid of old stock.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I would be screaming like a girl (well, I am a girl) if I saw that sign anywhere local to me.

We were up in the mountains this past week and were walking through town and one of the stores had a cute little Halloween display in the window. I came to a grinding halt and brought my family right along with me. They weren't surprised at all!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts