Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Spirit took my local store away a few years ago and it seems like they have no interest in bringing Spirit back to my neighborhood. There are a few stores opening up in surrounding neighborhoods though. I feel like Spirit never gave my town a chance anyway. When they did have a location here, it was literally always the last location to open for the season. They opened in my mall the last year they had a store in my town but they remained closed up until the second week of October. The following year they had a location picked and coming soon signs plastered all over but never opened.
There is a Halloween City that opens up in the same location every year but they offer the same thing every year. The merchandise is exactly the same year after year that I have become bored of going there.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
For the first time last year, I had two Spirit stores within 20 minutes of my house. And this year, I am back down to one. :( But I still have three others within a 45 minute ride. We are so lucky to have Spirit stores since they are the only ones that on a large scale put out new themes and products every year.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I saw where a few locations were listed near me, some that were same as last year. I went by one of them yesterday and it still hadn't opened yet :-(

Maybe this weekend?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Spirit Halloween must not have liked Iowa. I looked at all the major cities and not one is having a Spirit store within even 50 miles of there. We had one last year in Cedar Falls though.....LAME!
I believe a fair number of stores are franchises. Maybe you can suck up to some relatives with cash and get one open.

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
Either the the store locator isn't completely updated yet, or there isn't going to be a single store anywhere near me.

·
Registered
203 Posts
So far the closest one is 2 hours away. The place that usually holds a Spirit is closed for renovations so I'm wondering if they will skip Tallahassee this year or if one will be posted later on.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I thought our closest Spirit store was about 12 miles away, but as we were walking from our car to the Dollar Tree in the local shopping center my wife literally grabs my arm and yells "LOOK!" There, less than 3 miles from our home, was a new Spirit store!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts