Halloween Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
One of our stores in Arizona last year had the hard, permanent-looking sign rather than the banner, but it still turned out to be a temporary store. As much as I'd like a permanent store, I wouldn't want to give up the 50% sales that happen when the stores are temporary.

On a related note, does anyone know when Spirit starts doing the previews for the new items they'll be carrying this year?

·
black light queen
2,630 Posts
i've ran into a permanent spirit store in edmonton, alberta ... well last time i was in the area about a year ago or so, they were still there

talked to the people working there and they wanted to try an experiment and see if it was worth being open full time

amk

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
As much as I'd like a permanent store, I wouldn't want to give up the 50% sales that happen when the stores are temporary.

On a related note, does anyone know when Spirit starts doing the previews for the new items they'll be carrying this year?
Unfortunately, that first point is spot-on; even the decent sales involving coupons would be few and far between, I would think.

Larry would be the best person to ask;)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts