Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
thanks for the pics...i noticed that the knife is removable. Is it possible to turn upside down in a downward stab?

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
That looks SO good. It does look like the knife can be adjusted like Jason does.
I should get mine in the next day or two. Waiting for the tracking to be updated by FEDEX.

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I already put him back in the box (since I'm at work) is was hard doing that... I wanted to keep him out! During lunch, many people stopped by my office to check it out and they love it! When I get home tonight, I will work with it some more and take a few more pics.

I was surpried it came in so fast... FEDEX said it would be here tomorrow. When it came in, I wanted to get pics to post here on the forum so we could all check it out! Can't wait to plug it up!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Got my Michael Meyer yesterday (9/2). Surprised how fast I received him. First impressions: The speaker playing the Halloween theme and heavy breathing was loud enough and very clear. The mechanic suit was very nice also.
Face,eyes, and stabbing motion worked well and in a very dimly light room or outside at night should be a big hit. On the negative side, he is shorter than Jason. Wish he was built a bit taller like in the Rob Zombie movie. Secondly, he needs to be beefed up. There is plenty of room in the mechanic suit for additional foam to make him look more muscular and imposing. Other than these minor criticisms, I believe this is one of the better animated props. While it is not as intimidating as the Jason prop, it is a nice addition if you can handle the hefty price tag.

·
Registered
240 Posts
For those wondering this goes for $250 on spirithalloween.com. Looks pretty sweet!

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Coupon Code: SPHF25 Buy 1 item, get the second item at 25% off
Coupon Code: SPHF10 10% Off Entire Purchase
Coupon Code: SPHF20 20% Off One Item

·
Registered
256 Posts
WOW. He looks a LOT better than I thought he would! I didn't even consider getting him, but he looks really nice. And for only $250...

Anyone know how big he is compared to Jason?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I quickly measured them both. Michael Meyers comes in at approximately 6 foot tall. Jason comes in at an imposing 6 feet 7inches. :eek: Hope this helps-Pete

·
Registered
26 Posts
Michael myers

Received my michael myers today, i agree with other threads great product but needs more padding inside looks flat. Great animation... Little shorter than jason but great anyway!!!

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So after working with it last night, you can position the knife in a downward position:

View attachment 5906

I agree with everyone as well. I have 2 issues with it; 1.) He's about 5in too short. 2.) The body needs more work to shape him better.

As a note, he looks really creepy if you position him in a tight area with a strobe light or soft blue light. The head it what makes this prop. His movements are very realistic. Use your coupon if you plan to get him! Great collectors peice!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got my Michael Myers Prop this weekend too that I ordered online.

It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool.

We have it in the corner of the living room. It freaks us out. His eyes are soooo real. When we got it out of the box, it takes a little grooming to make the arms perfect. And there is a tag on his uniform that has to be cut. He looks better than the video we saw.

But he is our new favorite prop.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts