Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case anyone is interested......Spirit has already marked down the two 99.00 witches at half off........the witch rising out of the cauldron down to 99.00......and the Executioner down to 99.00......AND they're also accepting the 20 percent off coupon on these items.Just got back with the "Head Shrinker Witch"......total cost.........43.49,tax and all!!!HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!!!!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
I purchased a mask two days ago that was originally 35.00, marked down to 19.95, and they also honored the coupon so I got it for $16.00 and change. I was very happy. As an FYI, and not sure if it applies across the board, the manager of our store said they had a large shipment of costumes coming in this week but they were not getting in any more props or decor. Kind of sad as they really sold out of a lot of stuff and had very limited quantities of many items. They don't have a good supply of certain things so if you want something bad enough you may not want to wait until the day after half off sale.

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
It is normal for price adjustments. Happens every year for select merchandise.

Many items are still full price.

I worked retail for awhile way back. Always have to have promotions...always have to have sales....always be cutting some prices...and keep some things full price when you can. That is not weird. It is normal.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Reminds me of the bus tour we took in San Francisco a year ago. We drove through china town. The bus driver pointed out that the store with the "going out of business" sign and 50% to 75% signs in the window had actually been going out of business for over 5 years now.

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
lol there was a furniture store about a mile from my house that was going out of business for years. They kept having to replace the going out of.. signs. It freaked me out when they finally actually closed this year.
Reminds me of the bus tour we took in San Francisco a year ago. We drove through china town. The bus driver pointed out that the store with the "going out of business" sign and 50% to 75% signs in the window had actually been going out of business for over 5 years now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
We have stores that are just called "Going out of business" They have been around for years and suckers fall for it... Their prices aren't that good but they say "compare at... "

·
Ghouls Rule
2,638 Posts
We have stores that are just called "Going out of business" They have been around for years and suckers fall for it... Their prices aren't that good but they say "compare at... "
that reminds me of the Adam Sandler movie " You Don't Mess with the Zohan" they had an electronics store like that.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
I bought this guy with my sons 35% family and friends discount:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts