Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Pretty sweet. I am glad that they gave him a better groan than many of the other zombie props out there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
To me, the prop does not lurch a lot. When I saw lurching zombie, i thought how far the lurching vampire lurched. Oh well...ill have to wait to see it in the store, but did anyone els see the zombie boy sitting on the tire at 0:11? if you pause the video at that time and look to the left of your screen you will see it hanging from a tree

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,492 Posts
It's not a bad sculpt, and the mouth movement is nice. I agree that the "lurching" is not very pronounced or startling and it does look flimsy. Always disliked seeing the wire armature through the clothes, as you do with so many of their props. For $200.00 I would expect it to be a bit sturdier.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its ok, but I'll make my judgement after I see the price. If it's in the 99.00 - 119.00 range, ok. But 169.00 - 200 range, no way. Looks a little flimsy.
The armature is about the same as the Flesh Eating Zombie from 2011. Difference being is that he has better movement and no CLOWN SHOES.
Plus i would assume that he has an infrared sensor and a constant on feature.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To me, the prop does not lurch a lot. When I saw lurching zombie, i thought how far the lurching vampire lurched. Oh well...ill have to wait to see it in the store, but did anyone els see the zombie boy sitting on the tire at 0:11? if you pause the video at that time and look to the left of your screen you will see it hanging from a tree
There is a another fullsize zombie to his left.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Broken Spine Girl is Tekky. The 2 demonicas i had barely made it through 2 seasons. That being said i will never buy animatronics made by tekky toys.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
There is a new thread with that prop, although the video doesn't look to be up yet.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
I am glad that they gave him a better groan than many of the other zombie props out there.
Yeah good vocal track there unlike some of the Grandin Road zombie groundbreakers that sound sorta a little too "happy" if yaknowwhuttamean, winkwinknudgenudge.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Picked up this one and the Witch of Lost Souls today. Very impressed with the Zombie. Its motion is great. Costume is kinda crappy but other then that its really good. Happy with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Picked up this one and the Witch of Lost Souls today. Very impressed with the Zombie. Its motion is great. Costume is kinda crappy but other then that its really good. Happy with it.
I got both today as well, for 1/2 price...the witch is amazing...I vote her as the best 2014 animatronic from Spirit...

The lurching zombie, however, barely lurches...anyone else own the lurching zombie and feel like the lurch is almost non-existent?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts