Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so confused. I checked the store locator on the Spirit Halloween website. According to the website it says there is a Spirit store located in Kingston which is only about a 45 min drive from where I live. Whenever I click the link it does not give me an address or any other info. I did find a Spirit Halloween Kingston website which provided an address (this website was not the Spirit Halloween site so I was doubtful), and sure enough at the address there is nothing. This is such a tease...why have the city listed on the Spirit website for store locations and not have a store!? :confused:

Sooo MEAN to get my hopes up like that...:(

And typical fashion the 800 number is a US only number so I can't get it from here...(if I could I'd be calling to ask what the heck...)

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't find either a phone number or address on the Spirit website. 411 here didn't have a listing either so I really should have known the store wasn't open. I was hoping that maybe they didn't have the phone line running yet...lol, wishful thinking on my part. Just doesn't make sense to me that it is listed on the company website as a location...weird...:confused:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
it is the same adress boo baby , i checked it out last week , the web site you found it is the same adress that was in spirit web site ;) call the operator and ask for their phone number ....it also is suppose to be quit a big store too :)

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is the same adress boo baby , i checked it out last week , the web site you found it is the same adress that was in spirit web site ;) call the operator and ask for their phone number ....it also is suppose to be quit a big store too :)
Hey Witch. I actually went to the address that was listed on that website and it was an empty store. Nothing there. :(

I did call directory assistance and there was no number for a Spirit Halloween store in Kingston...I'm baffled! :eek:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Hey Witch. I actually went to the address that was listed on that website and it was an empty store. Nothing there. :(

I did call directory assistance and there was no number for a Spirit Halloween store in Kingston...I'm baffled! :eek:
hummmm i was told by someone at spirit that kingston was getting a store (the adress you had) and was a big store ,,,hummmmm i am as puzzled as you then , that sucks to drive there for nothing ...:mad: :(

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Boo Baby, do you have more info? Being in the US I could call the 800 number for you. Can you give me the address or Postal Code you searched for on Spirits site?

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spirit Store in Kingston NOW open!!

So typical of my luck. The Spirit store in Kingston opened a day after I went there to go shopping...lol

Just a heads up for all those who are within travelling distance of Kingston, ON. The store is now open!! YAHOOO!! (so happy!!) :D

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
:D
So typical of my luck. The Spirit store in Kingston opened a day after I went there to go shopping...lol

Just a heads up for all those who are within travelling distance of Kingston, ON. The store is now open!! YAHOOO!! (so happy!!) :D
so your taking another drive this weekend huh ? lol :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
We have a Spirit store in our city but it was mostly costumes and accessories but lacking in what we had seen at another Spirit store 2 years previous at a different location further away. So we thought we'd cruz on over to the other one. On the way my daughter spots a second new store so we figure we'll hit it on the way back.

Well....original store from last year is now a fitness center so we mosey on back towards the second new one only to be baffled by the big SPIRIT sign on the outside and a completely empty building inside. Nothing to indicate when it might be open and son says it looks like they are still under construction (but it's not a new building).

Be interesting to see if it opens at all. Would certainly be a good selling area since it's smack dab in the middle of a shopping area by a mall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts