Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a bunch of new lights from Spirit this year, including the mini hanging flame light. Does anybody know if they can be used outdoors? I live in New England so we do get some rain. Thanks!

Adam

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
No the hanging lamps cannot be used outdoors in rain. I have two and I will bring them in when it is going to rain. The blower motor in the bottom should not get wet. If I does just turn the unit over, allow the water to run out, let it dry and then test it to make sure there is no damage. Mine have gotten wet and I take them apart to check the insides. They keep on working.

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,162 Posts
Make sure you hold on to those extrabulbs too. I bought last year on50 % off day after halloween sale and most did not work, the electrical connections were loose, and hubby really went to town on them and got them all working except one. We took it back to Spirit and they exchanged it - no questions asked!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One thing I love about Spirit is they have always been good with exchanges. Bought one about four years ago for Halloween and a year later it wasn't working. I took it right in to them and explained and they were more than willing to exchange it. Thanks for the help, I'll leave them inside till Halloween. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts