Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
The store opens on Friday, yet I have not seen a coupon to print; normally, they are available when you do a location search at the website, but there is nothing turning up this year so far. I do not want to order online and have the shipping bring it back to at least the original prices, nor do others, I am sure. Get with the program, Spirit, I swear:p

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
Ours opens tomorrow and I had hoped a coupon would show up by now. Hoping they start sending them via email.

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
If I find one that is share-able I will attempt to post it in the coupon section here. They normally have a store coupon when they have their BIG sweepstakes every year. I think they normally start that in September on the bottom of the site http://www.spirithalloween.com/
It is normally enter and you receive a 20% off one item coupon. Hopefully they will do something like that this year soon.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I went into my local store yesterday and noticed at the register was a sign on the computer that said free site to store shipping. I asked the cashier about it and she seemed surprised, walked closer to it and said "I never noticed that. I guess if you order it here they'll ship it here free," So I'm not sure if you can use the online discounts as well or not. Very unimpressed with the props that they had. I actually walked out spending less than $5.00!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I went into my local store yesterday and noticed at the register was a sign on the computer that said free site to store shipping. I asked the cashier about it and she seemed surprised, walked closer to it and said "I never noticed that. I guess if you order it here they'll ship it here free," So I'm not sure if you can use the online discounts as well or not. Very unimpressed with the props that they had. I actually walked out spending less than $5.00!
If its true that you can order online and have them ship it to the store...and free no less, then I am very excited! I work for Spirit this year and asked manager this same question a few days ago and he seemed to think the answer was no. It could be new this year, or it could be that my store is a smaller store and that we simply aren't doing it. I would love to have my props shipped directly to the store because I rent a basement and am not the first person to handle my own mail so I have to deal with never knowing when mail arrives. If I could order it at the store and simply pick it up after a shift is over, then that would be great!!!!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I think the coupon will be available early in September. There are still a lot of stores that haven't opened yet, so i'm sure they'd like to get them all open before they start running major deals. I do have a question for anyone who has worked at Spirit before? Can Spirit employees use their employee discount on online purchases?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
If its true that you can order online and have them ship it to the store...and free no less, then I am very excited! I work for Spirit this year and asked manager this same question a few days ago and he seemed to think the answer was no. It could be new this year, or it could be that my store is a smaller store and that we simply aren't doing it. I would love to have my props shipped directly to the store because I rent a basement and am not the first person to handle my own mail so I have to deal with never knowing when mail arrives. If I could order it at the store and simply pick it up after a shift is over, then that would be great!!!!
Cashier told me that you had to place order at store on that computer. It was facing her but sign that said free site to store shipping was clearly visible so she felt that they would place the order on their computer for you to pick up there. She didn't seem to really know for sure and as I said she never even noticed sign. So whether or not they will give you the online discounts they are offering is unknown.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts